Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 40 min
- 2 cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cardamom (optional)
- ¼ cup small diced fresh strawberries
- 1/8 tsp sumac (optional)
- Preheat the oven for 350F and prepare the muffin thin with liners.
- Mix the dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, cardamom and baking soda and set aside.
- Mix the wet ingredient: eggs, coconut milk, maple syrup and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix the diced strawberries with the sumac and fold into the batter.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the batter into the muffin liners and bake for 20-25 minutes.