Here is a recipe that you can do for the rest of the family with the same blend you just got ready for your baby, it is a Sneaky Mac n Cheese that will please everyone and they will be asking for more, so we would recommend making a bigger batch… just in case!
Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 45 min
2 tbsp refined coconut oil or coconut oil
1 tbsp grated onion
1 cup cauliflower rice
1 cup butternut squash-carrot-golden beet puree
2 tsp salt
¼ tsp #turmeric
¼ cup non-dairy milk (we used hemp milk for this recipe)
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp #bonebroth
1 tsp #nutritionalyeast
1 cup shredded sharp #goatcheese
2 cups GF pasta
1. Heat up a large deep skillet in med-low heat, melt the coconut oil, and sauté the grated onions until they are translucent and fragrant about 3 min. Stirring often so it doesn’t burn.
2. Add the cauliflower rice, and sauté for another 4-5 min. Add the puree, the turmeric, milk, salt, and cook for more 5 min.
3. Add the mixture to a food processor or a blender, with the bone broth, nutritional yeast, and blend until all is smooth. Set the skillet aside to use it later on.
4. Cook the pasta using the box directions, drain and set aside.
5. Bring the skillet back to the stove in low heat, and the past the blended mixture and the grated cheese.
6. Add the mac and cheese to individual baking dishes or to a big baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cheese and broil for 5-8 minutes to give a nice crispy end to the dish.
#foodismedicine #antiinflammatory #glutenfreerecipes #guthealing #brainfood #foodforfuel #pickyeaters #homecookedmeal #macandcheese #deliciousandnutritious #drwahls #wahlsprotocol #wholistickids #wahlswholistickids #bonebroth #sneakyveggies #healthy #healthyfoodideas #cleaneating #eatrealfoods #noadditives