Yield: 12 meatballs
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 50 min
- 1 lb ground beef (could use ground chicken, turkey, pork or a combination)
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp liver mousse (optional)
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Roll the meat into 1-inch balls.
- Heat a medium size skillet in medium heat. Sauté the meatballs until all browned and add them to your sauce of preference to finish cooking (7-10 min).